New Client Launch - Fox Cities Chamber
Economic Prosperity Dashboard
Access to a robust labor market is essential for expanding or relocating businesses, and it's also important to retaining companies over the long-term. Maybe this is stating the obvious, but not every community takes the step of featuring its labor pool data online. The Fox Cities Chamber in Wisconsin recently decided to take the lead on this with its new Economic Prosperity Dashboard.
Right at the top of the dashboard, which embeds seamlessly into the Chamber's website, is a map that clearly delineates the Commutable Market, with data to flesh it all out directly below. This makes it really easy for viewers to orient themselves and absorb the information. In a time when people read less and less, and maintaining attention is a commodity, the visual dashboard solves for both variables and makes the Chamber a go-to resource for data in the region.
What makes the Economic Prosperity Dashboard a tool for attraction, whether talent or employers, is its tailored, customized collection of data, visualization and layout. A one-size-fits-all approach doesn't turn heads; the new Fox Cities dashboard stands out in a crowd.
Among the data utilized are:
- - Population Trend and Forecast
- - Race and Educational Attainment of the Population
- - Jobs by Occupation Concentration & Earnings
- - Labor Participation vs. Unemployment
- - Talent Pipeline
- - Educational Attainment
- - Industry Characteristics
- - Workforce Characteristics
- - Annual Wages by Occupation (25th to 75th percentile)
- - Commuting Patterns
- - Job Postings Trends
- - Job Postings by Industry
- - Housing Market Comparison