eImpact: Your RFI Toolkit
Make a great impression with a tailored data narrative in digital and print.
Most economic development organizations field RFIs for community and labor shed information on a regular basis, leaving teams overloaded at times. While there are certainly commonalities in these requests (workforce and talent pipeline chief among them), the specifics of any RFI or RFP can be enormously time consuming.
The thing is, you want to do more than check boxes and fire off a response. Your package is an opportunity to stand out in a crowded world by highlighting your key strengths, providing robust and accurate data, and making a great first impression.
Below we walk through how our clients use eImpact to quickly tailor professional response packages that help you compete without breaking a sweat.
Nailing Your Next RFI
1. Core Data Template: a head start in your responsesWhen we create a City or Region overview on eImpact, we're really giving our clients a head start to answering the most important questions site selectors have. The specific data and narrative for your city or area are customized for you, driven by your extensive experience talking with prospects, and knowledge of your community. This means your core data report acts as a sort of template, a starting point for responding to any RFI without recreating the wheel each time.
Click the image below to see an example report template on eImpact:
2. Tailoring A Version: copy and customize for your prospectWhether or not you consider yourself data savvy, you can quickly tailor an RFI response in eImpact, including specific data and presentation. Our report editor allows you to duplicate the core template, make your changes in a drag-and-drop interface, and even add styling for the prospective business (logos, etc.). But the real key here is the information. Here are a few examples you can do in under 10 minutes:
- - Set labor shed area to drive-time radius (e.g., 20 or 30 minute commute radius)
- - Select workforce data for specific industries and occupations
- - Update trend data to range from 5-20 years
- - Add new text, logos and images
Here is a quick video of an RFI response being edited:
3. Digital and Print: give site selectors the format they wantWe keep hearing more and more than site selectors are favoring RFI responses in digital formats. At the same time printed copies haven't gone away. We built both options right into the eImpact product so you can meet your prospect where they stand :)
4. Tracking Engagement: our secret weaponWith eImpact you can track views on your RFI package for specific email addresses of your audience, be it a site selector or other stakeholder. This is built right into eImpact so you don't have to use a myriad of tools in your process.
Interested in learning more?
Set up a time with an expert.